We trust that the information included in this section will make our cruise-in visitors' stays with us most enjoyable. In addition, cruise-in information packets are available at the Front Office upon registration.
We ask that visitors cooperate with and observe our rules.
A current membership card must be presented. All visiting yachtspersons must register at the Clubhouse, and their boats must be registered by completing the guest vessel registration form. Upon registration visitors will receive a guest card. Please note that The Club now accepts credit card payment from visiting yachtsmen and guests at the Galley, Bar and Ship’s Store. There will be a modest guest fee added to these purchases. Cash is no longer accepted. A valid personal check will be accepted for guest dock fees.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PETS OF GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON CLUB PROPERTY, INCLUDING DECK, PARKING LOT & LAWN AREAS.
Wifi services are available to guests: SFYC Guest
There are a variety of amenities located within walking distance of The SFYC.
Woodlands Market - 1550 Tiburon Blvd, on the corner of Beach Rd and Tiburon Blvd. (415) 435-2258
CVS Pharmacy -1599 Tiburon Blvd., across from the Boardwalk Shopping Center (415) 435-3843
Bank of America -1601 Tiburon Blvd, Belvedere Tiburon, on the corner of Beach Rd and Tiburon Blvd.
Wells Fargo Bank - 1550 Tiburon Blvd, at the Boardwalk Shopping Center
Union Bank - 1650 Tiburon Blvd.
Chase Bank - 1535 Tiburon Blvd.
Shops and Movie Theater
There are various novelty, floral, barber and gift shops located in the Boardwalk Shopping Center.
Main Street and Ark Row host many shops and restaurants.
There is also a movie theater located just behind Ark Row.
The Tiburon Lodge - 1651 Tiburon Blvd. (415) 435-3133 | (800) 762-7770
Waters Edge Lodge 25 Main St. (415) 789-5999
The closest available marine supplies are in Marin City, 7.3 miles from The Club.
Marin Shopping Center
192 Donahue St.
Sausalito, CA 94965
Guest Dock Facilities and Rules
- The Guest Dock for visitors is located in front of the Clubhouse deck. It is immediately west (toward the parking lot) of the Member's Dock. Guests may not enter any slip, or tie up anywhere else in the harbor, without first obtaining permission from the Harbor Staff, the Port Captain, the General Manager or other designated officers.
- All visiting yachts must fly their club's burgee.
- Vessels in distress seeking refuge at the Club Dock, or on long passages, should make arrangements for use of the Club Dock before arrival, or as soon thereafter as possible.
- Boats which tie up or remain at the Club Dock, without permission, are subject to being removed at the expense of the owner and may be impounded for dockage fees and costs of removal.
- The Port Captain, a Flag Officer or the General Manager may extend the stay of a boat, beyond the limitations of these rules, and may adjust charges if special circumstances dictate.
- Potable water and power outlets are available on the Guest Dock and at individual slips. We provide 30 amp service and a limited amount of 50 amp service.
- Bathrooms are available inside the Clubhouse. Bathrooms and showers are available in the Sailing Center at the far end of the parking lot.
Charges for the use of the Guest Dock are $1.00 per foot per night. The Club may, from time to time, restrict guest berthing because of scheduled Club events.
- Hoist areas adjacent to the Guest Dock must be kept clear at all times.
- WIFI for The Club is complementary: SFYC Guest
- Tables may not be set up on the Guest Dock. Cocktails and hors d'ouevres are to be confined to cruise-In boats.
- Open fires, including barbeques, are not permitted in the dock area at any time.
- Noise must be kept at a minimum after sundown.
- Pets are not allowed on Club property.
- In most cases, dress around The Club is casual and informal. Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times when in the Clubhouse.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto, or removed from, The Club grounds at any time.
- Ice is available, on request, from the bartender.
- Master Card and Visa are the only accepted form of payment at The Club. We do not accept cash. There is a 10% guest charge added to food, beverage and Ship's Store purchases.
- The Clubhouse opens at 0800 hours, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Club facilities and on Club property, including the harbor, deck, parking lot and lawn areas.